57/40 Lunar New Year U5740CNN
New Balance’s 57/40 approaches their iconic 574 silhouette with a fresh point of view and a willingness to experiment. Where the original 574’s go-anywhere versatility was the result of a design that blended road and trail features, the 57/40 combines the familiar with a series of exaggerated features inspired by the bold technical running designs of the ‘80s and ‘90s. An overall sleeker silhouette provided by a slimmer last combines with a range of exaggerated features. The unique midsole combines a flared take on the classic 574 construction with ‘90s tech inspired details, while the mudguard and eyerow feature the distinctive wavy embellishments of the ‘80s. The Lunar New Year Collection’s take on the 57/40 focuses on bold contrast, as a neutral upper is offset with black overlays and colorful ‘N’ branding, while a tiger camouflage tongue label serves as a subtle nod to the Year of the Tiger.
- Leather upper
- Stacked midsole blends classic and updated design language
- 1980s inspired wavy mudguard and eyerow
- Modified tread pattern outsole
- Reflective details
- Oversized ‘N’ branding
- Colors inspired by Chinese New Year in the Year of the Tiger
- All orders are shipped via. FedEx Smartpost.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via USPS Priority Mail for no additional cost.
- At this time, International Shipping is unavailable.
- Please allow up to 48-72 business hours for order processing and shipping.
- Orders will only be shipped to the address provided at checkout.
- The billing address and shipping address provided at checkout must match.
- Orders with mismatched billing and shipping addresses will be cancelled.
- Once an order has been processed and shipped, a shipping confirmation containing the tracking number will be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
- Kick Theory is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments.
- All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier.
- Kick Theory cannot intercept a package to alter delivery.
- Shipping for orders placed separately cannot be combined and any applicable shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Returns will be accepted for up to 15 days of customers receipt.
- Returns will be accepted only on unworn products.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed.
- Returns must be shipped in the original packaging to be refunded.
- Returns that are not shipped double-boxed will not be refunded.
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or altered.
- All sales on discounted items are final.