From the rollout of technological advancements like improved cushioning and specialized outsole construction to the introduction of the iconic ‘N’ logo, the 1970s were a pivotal time in New Balance’s history. The 327 boldly reimagines the brand’s running heritage, with a contemporary-minded reworking of classic design elements that, individually, would be considered hallmarks of ‘70s simplicity. With an angular reworking of the aerodynamically minimalist wedge silhouette, asymmetrically applied, oversized ‘N’ branding, and a wraparound, trail-inspired lug outsole, the 327 sheds new light on the ‘70s as an era of innovation.
- Flared midsole
- Leather upper featuring exaggerated fang design inspired by 320, 355, and Supercomp
- Oversized N branding
- Medial linear ‘New Balance’ text branding
- Lugged outsole inspired by 355 trail running shoe
- Rubber heel wrap inspired by 320, 355, and Supercomp
- Retro inspired nylon tongue
- Split eyerow
- Design inspired by Chinese New Year in the Year of the Tiger
- All orders are shipped via. FedEx Smartpost.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via USPS Priority Mail for no additional cost.
- At this time, International Shipping is unavailable.
- Please allow up to 48-72 business hours for order processing and shipping.
- Orders will only be shipped to the address provided at checkout.
- The billing address and shipping address provided at checkout must match.
- Orders with mismatched billing and shipping addresses will be cancelled.
- Once an order has been processed and shipped, a shipping confirmation containing the tracking number will be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
- Kick Theory is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments.
- All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier.
- Kick Theory cannot intercept a package to alter delivery.
- Shipping for orders placed separately cannot be combined and any applicable shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Returns will be accepted for up to 15 days of customers receipt.
- Returns will be accepted only on unworn products.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed.
- Returns must be shipped in the original packaging to be refunded.
- Returns that are not shipped double-boxed will not be refunded.
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or altered.
- All sales on discounted items are final.