Ultraboost 6.0 DNA FV7829
Every run is a chance to push your boundaries. We approach each version of the Ultraboost with the same mentality. These adidas running shoes are made with the oceans in mind. The adidas Primeknit upper is built with Primeblue, and the cage plus heel counter feature recycled fishing nets. Wear these everyday trainers for a stroll along the boardwalk or while picking up trash on the shore.
- Sock-like fit
- Lace closure
- adidas Primeknit upper
- Boost midsole
- Supportive heel counter
- Boost midsole
- Made with Parley ocean plastic - Primeblue
- All orders are shipped via. FedEx Smartpost.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via USPS Priority Mail for no additional cost.
- At this time, International Shipping is unavailable.
- Please allow up to 48-72 business hours for order processing and shipping.
- Orders will only be shipped to the address provided at checkout.
- The billing address and shipping address provided at checkout must match.
- Orders with mismatched billing and shipping addresses will be cancelled.
- Once an order has been processed and shipped, a shipping confirmation containing the tracking number will be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
- Kick Theory is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments.
- All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier.
- Kick Theory cannot intercept a package to alter delivery.
- Shipping for orders placed separately cannot be combined and any applicable shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Returns will be accepted for up to 15 days of customers receipt.
- Returns will be accepted only on unworn products.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed.
- Returns must be shipped in the original packaging to be refunded.
- Returns that are not shipped double-boxed will not be refunded.
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or altered.
- All sales on discounted items are final.