Jordan Artist Series by Jammie Holmes
Men's Graphic T-Shirt
Step into the studio. This tee features the art of Jammie Holmes, a self-taught painter from Thibodaux, Louisiana, whose work depicts the celebrations and struggles of everyday life for many Black families in the Deep South. A subtle red Jordan Artist Series gallery pin legitimizes your look.
Combination of screen print and puff print gives you a textured look.
Every piece is branded with a subtle Artist Series red pin, a nod to the art gallery practice that indicates when artwork has been sold.
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- All orders are shipped via. FedEx Smartpost.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via USPS Priority Mail for no additional cost.
- At this time, International Shipping is unavailable.
- Please allow up to 48-72 business hours for order processing and shipping.
- Orders will only be shipped to the address provided at checkout.
- The billing address and shipping address provided at checkout must match.
- Orders with mismatched billing and shipping addresses will be cancelled.
- Once an order has been processed and shipped, a shipping confirmation containing the tracking number will be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
- Kick Theory is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments.
- All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier.
- Kick Theory cannot intercept a package to alter delivery.
- Shipping for orders placed separately cannot be combined and any applicable shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Returns will be accepted for up to 15 days of customers receipt.
- Returns will be accepted only on unworn products.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed.
- Returns must be shipped in the original packaging to be refunded.
- Returns that are not shipped double-boxed will not be refunded.
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or altered.
- All sales on discounted items are final.