Air Jordan 4 Retro 'Taupe Haze' GS DJ6249-200
This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers.
BORN FOR THE GAME, EVOLVED FOR YOUR DAY.
Take your own shot at greatness in the Air Jordan 4 Retro, modeled after Michael Jordan's famous game shoe from the late '80s. This version of the AJ4 features premium suede, visible cushioning and all the iconic details of the original.
Visible Air in the heel provides lightweight cushioning.
Suede and textile materials in the upper for a premium look and feel.
- Molded TPU support straps and lace eyestays
- Molded Jumpman logo on heel
- All orders are shipped via. FedEx Smartpost.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via USPS Priority Mail for no additional cost.
- At this time, International Shipping is unavailable.
- Please allow up to 48-72 business hours for order processing and shipping.
- Orders will only be shipped to the address provided at checkout.
- The billing address and shipping address provided at checkout must match.
- Orders with mismatched billing and shipping addresses will be cancelled.
- Once an order has been processed and shipped, a shipping confirmation containing the tracking number will be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
- Kick Theory is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments.
- All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier.
- Kick Theory cannot intercept a package to alter delivery.
- Shipping for orders placed separately cannot be combined and any applicable shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Returns will be accepted for up to 15 days of customers receipt.
- Returns will be accepted only on unworn products.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed.
- Returns must be shipped in the original packaging to be refunded.
- Returns that are not shipped double-boxed will not be refunded.
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or altered.
- All sales on discounted items are final.