Air Jordan 5 Retro SE 'What The' CZ5725-700
This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers.
A COLORFULLY MISMATCHED "WHAT THE" EDITION OF THE RETRO FAVORITE.
The Air Jordan 5 Retro SE continues the celebration of the Air Jordan 5’s 30-year anniversary. This special “What The” edition mixes a variety of the silhouette’s past non-OG colorways and material plays including the Jordan 5 “Tokyo,” “Raging Bull,” “Green Bean,” “Army Olive” and “Quai 54,” among others. The shoes are completed by embroidered logos from the “Shanghai” and “Tokyo” colorways.
Full-grain and suede leathers in the upper give it a distinct look and feel.
Visible Air in the heel and encapsulated Air in the forefoot provides lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Bump-out collar
- Lace toggle
- Molded lace eyestays
- High, padded tongue
- Grid mesh panels
- Embroidered logos
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- All orders are shipped via. FedEx Smartpost.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via USPS Priority Mail for no additional cost.
- At this time, International Shipping is unavailable.
- Please allow up to 48-72 business hours for order processing and shipping.
- Orders will only be shipped to the address provided at checkout.
- The billing address and shipping address provided at checkout must match.
- Orders with mismatched billing and shipping addresses will be cancelled.
- Once an order has been processed and shipped, a shipping confirmation containing the tracking number will be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
- Kick Theory is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments.
- All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier.
- Kick Theory cannot intercept a package to alter delivery.
- Shipping for orders placed separately cannot be combined and any applicable shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Returns will be accepted for up to 15 days of customers receipt.
- Returns will be accepted only on unworn products.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed.
- Returns must be shipped in the original packaging to be refunded.
- Returns that are not shipped double-boxed will not be refunded.
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or altered.
- All sales on discounted items are final.