Air Jordan 6 Retro 'Magnet & College Navy' CT8529-012
This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers.
VICTORY AT LAST.
MJ's sixth signature shoe debuted during the 1990-1991 season as His Airness battled rivals in pursuit of an elusive first championship. Now, it's back in a variety of color schemes. Gear up for the 30th anniversary of the Air Jordan 6 with this timeless classic.
Leather and synthetic and textile materials.
Foam midsole with visible Air-Sole unit in the heel and encapsulated Air-Sole unit in the forefoot.
Clear or solid rubber outsole depending on the colorway.
- All orders are shipped via. FedEx Smartpost.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via USPS Priority Mail for no additional cost.
- At this time, International Shipping is unavailable.
- Please allow up to 48-72 business hours for order processing and shipping.
- Orders will only be shipped to the address provided at checkout.
- The billing address and shipping address provided at checkout must match.
- Orders with mismatched billing and shipping addresses will be cancelled.
- Once an order has been processed and shipped, a shipping confirmation containing the tracking number will be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
- Kick Theory is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments.
- All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier.
- Kick Theory cannot intercept a package to alter delivery.
- Shipping for orders placed separately cannot be combined and any applicable shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Returns will be accepted for up to 15 days of customers receipt.
- Returns will be accepted only on unworn products.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed.
- Returns must be shipped in the original packaging to be refunded.
- Returns that are not shipped double-boxed will not be refunded.
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or altered.
- All sales on discounted items are final.