Stan Smith Kids
The Stan Smith owned the tennis court in the '70s. Today it runs the streets with the same clean, classic style. These kids' shoes preserve the iconic look of the original, made in leather with punched 3-Stripes, heel and tongue logos and lightweight step-in cushioning.
- Full grain leather upper
- Lace closure
- Soft, breathable mesh and Visa terry lining; Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- Perforated 3-Stripes; Stan Smith logo on tongue
- Logo on leather heel tab
- Rubber cupsole
- All orders are shipped via. FedEx Smartpost.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via USPS Priority Mail for no additional cost.
- At this time, International Shipping is unavailable.
- Please allow up to 48-72 business hours for order processing and shipping.
- Orders will only be shipped to the address provided at checkout.
- The billing address and shipping address provided at checkout must match.
- Orders with mismatched billing and shipping addresses will be cancelled.
- Once an order has been processed and shipped, a shipping confirmation containing the tracking number will be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
- Kick Theory is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments.
- All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier.
- Kick Theory cannot intercept a package to alter delivery.
- Shipping for orders placed separately cannot be combined and any applicable shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Returns will be accepted for up to 15 days of customers receipt.
- Returns will be accepted only on unworn products.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed.
- Returns must be shipped in the original packaging to be refunded.
- Returns that are not shipped double-boxed will not be refunded.
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or altered.
- All sales on discounted items are final.