A CULT CLASSIC STEPS OUT IN STREETWEAR STYLE.
EQT shoes first made a splash in the '90s, and they've been a cult favorite ever since. Looking back to the original design, these running-inspired shoes wear their sporty style with pride. The new Equipment Support Ultra has boost™ for endlessly energizing your steps. A signature heel cage and reflective quarter panel add even more visual pop to an upper that overlays mesh with premium nubuck.
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- OG-inspired mesh upper with premium leather overlays and reflective quarter panel
- Burrito tongue construction; Breathable mesh lining
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- TPU medial support piece; External heel cage
- Rubber outsole
Kick Theory Shipping
- All orders are shipped via. FedEx Smartpost
- Free Shipping is offered on orders over $69.99.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via USPS Priority Mail for no additional cost.
- At this time, International Shipping is unavailable.
- Please allow up to 48-72 business hours for order processing and shipping.
- Orders will only be shipped to the shipping address provided at checkout.
- The billing address and shipping address provided at checkout must match.
- Orders with mismatched billing and shipping addresses will be cancelled.
- Once an order has been processed and shipped, a shipping confirmation containing the tracking number will be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
- Kick Theory is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments.
- All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier.
- Kick Theory cannot intercept a package to alter delivery.
- Shipping for orders placed separately cannot be combined and any applicable shipping costs will not be refunded.
Kick Theory Return Policy
- Returns will be accepted for up to 15 days of customers receipt.
- Returns will be accepted only on unworn products.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed.
- Returns must be shipped in the original packaging to be refunded.
- Returns that are not shipped double-boxed will not be refunded.
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or altered.
- Returns will be refunded in the form of store credit with no expiration date, valid on KickTheory.com or in-store purchases. Store credit cannot be applied to phone orders or shipping costs.
- All sales on sale or discounted items are final.