The Women's Nike Roshe Two SE Shoe steps you into a legendary look with plush upgrades. Crafted with a stretchy upper for exceptional comfort, it features a padded collar and triple-density midsole for a pillowy, cushioned feel.
- Stretch knit upper provides a soft, flexible feel.
- Padded collar provides plush cushioning.
- Midsole features 3 foam densities for superior cushioning.
- Traction pattern is molded into the outsole for flexibility and durability.
- Cutouts in the outsole allow you to see the midsole foam while reducing weight.
- Bootie construction delivers a snug, comfortable fit.
- All orders are shipped via. FedEx Smartpost.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via USPS Priority Mail for no additional cost.
- At this time, International Shipping is unavailable.
- Please allow up to 48-72 business hours for order processing and shipping.
- Orders will only be shipped to the address provided at checkout.
- The billing address and shipping address provided at checkout must match.
- Orders with mismatched billing and shipping addresses will be cancelled.
- Once an order has been processed and shipped, a shipping confirmation containing the tracking number will be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
- Kick Theory is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments.
- All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier.
- Kick Theory cannot intercept a package to alter delivery.
- Shipping for orders placed separately cannot be combined and any applicable shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Returns will be accepted for up to 15 days of customers receipt.
- Returns will be accepted only on unworn products.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed.
- Returns must be shipped in the original packaging to be refunded.
- Returns that are not shipped double-boxed will not be refunded.
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or altered.
- All sales on discounted items are final.