Air Jordan 1 Mid 'Banned' 554724-074
This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers.
FRESH COLOR, FAMILIAR DESIGN.
The Air Jordan 1 Mid Shoe is inspired by the first AJ1, offering fans of Jordan retros a chance to follow in the footsteps of greatness. Fresh color trims the clean, classic materials, injecting some newness into the familiar design.
An Air-Sole unit provides lightweight cushioning.
Real and synthetic leather in the upper offers durability and structure.
A solid rubber outsole gives you traction on a variety of surfaces.
Textile tongue feels soft and comfortable.
- All orders are shipped via. FedEx Smartpost.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via USPS Priority Mail for no additional cost.
- At this time, International Shipping is unavailable.
- Please allow up to 48-72 business hours for order processing and shipping.
- Orders will only be shipped to the address provided at checkout.
- The billing address and shipping address provided at checkout must match.
- Orders with mismatched billing and shipping addresses will be cancelled.
- Once an order has been processed and shipped, a shipping confirmation containing the tracking number will be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
- Kick Theory is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments.
- All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier.
- Kick Theory cannot intercept a package to alter delivery.
- Shipping for orders placed separately cannot be combined and any applicable shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Returns will be accepted for up to 15 days of customers receipt.
- Returns will be accepted only on unworn products.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed.
- Returns must be shipped in the original packaging to be refunded.
- Returns that are not shipped double-boxed will not be refunded.
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or altered.
- All sales on discounted items are final.