The versatile New Balance 2002R men's sneaker draws on design elements from the popular MR2002 model paired with modern performance upgrades. A suede and mesh upper boasts sleek curves and cutout segments for a futuristic take on a classic.The N-ergy shock absorbing outsole features a Stability Web for added arch support, while an ACTEVA LITE midsole and ABZORB SBS heel cushioning offer comfort and stability. Ready for today's shoe lover, this 2000s-inspired running shoe offers performance that can’t be pinned down with a date.
- ACTEVA LITE midsole cushioning delivers versatile, flexible support
- Suede and mesh upper for style and comfort
- ABZORB SBS heel cushioning delivers additional stability and comfort
- N-ergy outsole provides superior shock absorption
- Stability Web technology provides added arch support
- Lace-up closure for an adjustable fit
- Inspired by running shoe designs from the 2000s
- All orders are shipped via. FedEx Smartpost.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via USPS Priority Mail for no additional cost.
- At this time, International Shipping is unavailable.
- Please allow up to 48-72 business hours for order processing and shipping.
- Orders will only be shipped to the address provided at checkout.
- The billing address and shipping address provided at checkout must match.
- Orders with mismatched billing and shipping addresses will be cancelled.
- Once an order has been processed and shipped, a shipping confirmation containing the tracking number will be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
- Kick Theory is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments.
- All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier.
- Kick Theory cannot intercept a package to alter delivery.
- Shipping for orders placed separately cannot be combined and any applicable shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Returns will be accepted for up to 15 days of customers receipt.
- Returns will be accepted only on unworn products.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed.
- Returns must be shipped in the original packaging to be refunded.
- Returns that are not shipped double-boxed will not be refunded.
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or altered.
- All sales on discounted items are final.