Add to Wishlist
Apparel / Shirt
The Men's Air Jordan 6 "91" T-Shirt features a graphic that celebrates MJ's first championship win in 1991 when he wore the AJ6 shoe.
- Cotton jersey fabric delivers all-purpose comfort.
- Athletic fit allows you unrestricted movement.
- AJ6 graphic celebrating MJ's 1991 Championship is printed across the chest.
- Jumpman design trademark label is featured on the left hem.
Kick Theory's Return Policy
In the case that you are unsatisfied with your purchase, Kick Theory will accept items that are in a new, unworn, unwashed, and unaltered condition for a return. To be eligible for a refund, send your item back to us within 14 days from the receipt of original order. Items cannot be returned or exchanged after 14 days from the receipt of original order. Items must be returned with all tags still attached and in its original packaging.
For full details on our return procedures, visit our Return Policy.
Shipping Rates & Order Processing
Kick Theory offers FREE shipping on all orders within the contiguous 48 United States. No minimum required. Simply choose this option during checkout to redeem your free shipping on us.
The shipping rates for the contiguous 48 U.S. states are as follows:
|Shipping Method||Shipping Cost||Each Additional Item|
|Fast Standard Shipping (3-5 business days)||FREE||FREE|
|2-3 Day USPS Priority Shipping*||$4.99||+$1.99|
|EXPRESS USPS Priority Shipping*||Cost provided upon inquiry||Cost provided upon inquiry|
* Business days are defined as "Monday through Friday" and not including holidays and weekends. For example, 2-3 Day shipping means an order that ships out on Tuesday would be delivered on Thursday or Friday, and an order shipped out on Friday would arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Kick Theory strives to have all orders processed and shipped out within 24 hours. Please keep this in mind as it may impact your Estimated Delivery Date.
We ship all of our United States orders via DHL, USPS and FedEx.
For full details on our shipping procedures, visit our our Shipping Policy.